Returns Policy for PPE
RETURNS POLICY & GUIDELINES
Our goal is for you to love our products as much as we do. However, we understand that sometimes things happen from leaving us to arriving at your door. Due to the perishable nature of PPE products, Catalyst® accepts returns for PPE products from https://business.catalystcase.com/ ONLY under the following two instances and per the Requirements for Returns:
- Where Catalyst® shipped the wrong item(s) to purchaser, or
- Where Catalyst®’s shipping carrier lost the order in transit.
Where Catalyst® has shipped the wrong item(s), purchaser is required to alert the Catalyst® Customer Support Team within 14 calendar days of receipt of the shipment. The products must be in pristine, unopened condition. Any missing or opened items will not be accepted for return or refund. Pre-paid shipping label will be issued to purchaser upon Catalyst® verification of returned contents.
How do I submit a Return Request? Simply follow 3 easy steps:
- Kindly submit a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request here:
- Our Catalyst Returns Team will confirm receipt of your RMA form through email within 24 business hours. Then your return request will be reviewed and assessed. All further updates will be communicated via email.
- Once your request is approved, please ship your product to the address provided by our Support Team for your refund. You will be notified once your package has been safely received and processed at our returns facility.
Requirements for Returns:
We want to make this process as hassle free as possible. To ensure this, please follow our guidelines below.
- Please include a copy of purchase(s) proof or order number from https://business.catalystcase.com/.
- If the purchase was made outside of Catalysts’ online store, please contact your respective seller for returns.
- Returned products must be in their original, pristine, unopened packaging without any missing contents.
- Catalyst® reserves the right to deny the return or refund of any product by any purchaser for any reason.
- Purchaser will be given a Product Refund (shipping & handling fees will NOT be refunded).
- The RMA number must be written on the outside of the pre-paid shipping box/package. Returns without RMA numbers will be refused.
- RMA numbers are valid for 15 days from date of issue. Returns received after 15 days will be refused.
*Recommended: Catalyst® requests the purchaser to provide a tracking number/delivery confirmation on returned products to ensure your return is received. Catalyst® is not liable for lost or stolen return packages.
Still not getting the answers you need?
No problem. Email us anytime at email@example.com and we will be sure to guide you in the right direction.