“There’s a huge need for education (with regards to COVID) and there’s a gap in credible sources and that’s why we’re spending the time and making the effort to educate consumers” says our CEO June while speaking to podcast host of ToastCaster Greg Gazin.
(Photo Credit: Toast Caster)
3 By the end of this podcast, you’ll have a clearer understanding of what antimicrobial really means and the safest way on how to disinfect your phone.
Plus, you’ll also learn a little more about Catalyst’s history and how we have harnessed our impressive skill set to not only create world leading cases but also develop much needed premium PPE4 for healthcare and businesses.
A big thanks again to Greg for having June geek out on his insightful Podcast ToastCaster. For those who don’t know who Greg Gazin is (or how he may be more fondly known as Gadget Guy and Gadget Greg) he is a freelance syndicated veteran tech columnist, communication, leadership and technology speaker, facilitator, blogger, podcaster and author. Greg also helps consumers demystify technology and shows how it can be useful, practical and even fun. 5
1. CDC (ed USA Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), Cleaning and Disinfecting your home — United States, https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6943a3.htm, September 2020.
2. CDC (ed USA Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), List N: Disinfectants for Coronavirus (COVID-19), https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6943a3.htm, 2020.
3. Toastcaster Communication Leadership Learning Lab, Episode 146: Scientist’s View of Protecting You from Your Phone & Yourself – June Lai, https://www.podbean.com/media/player/cihvr-f57c26&?from=usersite&skin=3&fonts=Helvetica&auto=0&download=1&share=1&version=1&btn-skin=109, December 2020.
4. Business Catalyst Case, Personal Protective Equipment Homepage, https://business.catalystcase.com/, December 2020
5. Gadget Greg, About Greg Gazin, http://gadgetgreg.com/about/, 2020.